UDS ideas

Jussi Schultink jussi01 at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 31 11:04:20 UTC 2011

Hi All,

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 12:19 AM, Terence Simpson <tsimpson at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> As most of you will know, UDS-O is not too far away now, and we'd like
> to hear your ideas for what IRC related things should be discussed
> there.
> I've set up a wiki page[1] where you can post your ideas. So if you
> have them, let us know :)

We haven't had anything added by you all, so that must mean all of our
processes are perfect and nobody thinks anything needs to change? :D

Please, the IRCC cannot cover everything itself - we need your input.
Once again, please add any ideas or thoughts either here to the ML or
to the Wiki page listed below!!!

> [1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IRC/IrcCouncil/UDS-O/Ideas

I look forward to seeing your contributions soon!