Ubuntu IRC Council Meeting Minutes 2011-02-27
nhandler at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 2 02:57:28 UTC 2011
Here are the minutes from the Ubuntu IRC Council Meeting on 2011-02-27.
* Meeting 2011-02-27
* [TOPIC] Add eir to #ubuntu
* Agree that we want eir, but we need to look into integration with
ubottu and the notices before adding it.
* [TOPIC] Standing Items
* No new bugs, and most actions from last meeting were completed
* Outstanding Actions:
* [ACTION] jussi to document thoughts on namespace limits
* [ACTION] topyli to do stats for trial ubottu period (re: bug
parsing in #ubuntu)
* [ACTION] nhandler to do post-meeting tasks
* [TOPIC] Change Ubuntu IRC Members to restricted
* Agree to make team restricted to help ensure that people follow
the membership procedure
* [ACTION] nhandler to change Ubuntu IRC Members Team to
restricted, reject pending members, and update wiki and factoids
* [TOPIC] Document expected behavior of people wearing ubuntu/member/* cloaks
* rww was concerned about some behavior from Ubuntu Members taking
place outside of the Ubuntu namespace.
* We agreed that Ubuntu Members represent Ubuntu and agree to
follow the Code of Conduct, and that a note about this on the wiki
might be helpful.
* [ACTION] topyli to update wiki page
* [TOPIC] #ubuntu-ops-team creation
* Agree to create #ubuntu-ops-team and review it after 2 weeks
* [ACTION] jussi to get channel sorted out and send out necessary
* [ACTION] tsimpson to sort out the channel logging
More information about the Ubuntu-irc