Call for discussion to clarify the IRC guidelines

Charles Profitt cprofitt at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 20 02:16:03 UTC 2011

There has been a lot of discussion of 'words' to use in describing
behavior in IRC. For me it all boils down to one word - respectful. I
admit that trying to boil that down to something that people prone to
misbehavior will understand is difficult. In the end though we are
asking everyone in the community to be respectful of others. If we can
capture that I think we will have nailed it.

Charles