Ubuntu ops Co-ordination channel

Joseph Price pricechild at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 25 17:32:46 UTC 2011

Groups of operators can and do make their own 'clique'(sp?) channels
anyway. I don't see any reason why this can be worse.

 It may at least promote 'more open' discussion, albeit still restricted to ops.

I can also see value to it shaping -ops discussions, e.g. preventing
users from becoming overwhelmed by 'too many cooks'.

--
Sent from my mobile device