Bugs enabled in ubottu in #ubuntu

Terence Simpson tsimpson at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 16 15:29:22 UTC 2011

On 16 February 2011 11:30, Elián Hanisch <lambdae2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Miércoles 16 Febrero 2011 07:17:31 David Jones escribió:

(snip)

> This is done by the CVE snarfer (not the one that prints bugs), and looks
> like it can't be disabled without touching the code, since there's no config
> for it.

I've modified the code[1] so that CVE snarfing is channel configurable
when the Bugtracker plugin is enabled, I've also done the same for
Launchpad OOPS's.
The bots are now configure to only display CVEs in the development
channels, as well as #ubuntu-irc and #ubuntu-bots.

[1] http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-bots/ubuntu-bots/devel/revision/227

Thanks
--
Terence Simpson