Offtopic Channel Consolidation

ljlbox at tiscali.it ljlbox at tiscali.it
Sat Sep 4 12:15:51 UTC 2010

I think promoting #ubuntu-offtopic in the other offtopic channels,
without closing them, might be an interesting compromise. You could
also consider promoting #ubuntu-offtopic only in the main channels
(#kubuntu, #xubuntu) by means of bot factoids instead of the current
ones; then the various offtopic channels can be allowed to die out (if
they will) without upsetting those who created them and use them - who,
in my opinion, should be given due consideration, and not sacrificed to
an "it makes more sense like this and history is not important"
mindset.

by LjL
ljl at ubuntu.com

Risparmia con Tutto Incluso Light: telefono + adsl 8 mega a soli 19,95 € al mese per un anno!  SCONTO DI 120 EURO!   http://abbonati.tiscali.it/telefono-adsl/prodotti/tc/tuttoincluso_light/?WT.mc_id=01fw