intro

Alan Bell alanbell at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 23 13:46:36 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Just thought I would introduce myself to the list as I have put myself
forward for consideration for one of the IRC Council positions. My wiki
page is at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AlanBell and I may be found in
#ubuntu-uk and an assortment of other IRC channels in the ubuntu
namespace. I am not an op in any of the Ubuntu channels, but I think I
have a decent understanding of IRC at both a technical and non-technical
level. If any of those who don't know me already (or for that matter
those who do) have any questions then please feel free to come find me
on IRC, my nick is simply AlanBell.

Alan.