Core ops meeting

Matt Darcy ubuntu.lists at projecthugo.co.uk
Wed Nov 3 10:59:40 UTC 2010

On 03/11/10 10:43, Jussi Schultink wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 12:18 PM, Matt Darcy
> <ubuntu.lists at projecthugo.co.uk> wrote:
>> Yup,
>>
>> thought we where waiting for Jussi to confirm/suggest other date as he
>> was critical to the meeting.
>>
> Yes, as I mentioned to chris in -ops yesterday, I'm waiting on a piece
> of information critical to the discussion, so I will reply as soon as
> I have that with a suggested time and date.
>
> Jussi

Jussi,

I think we are all keen to know the current status, issues/plan etc of
where it is now and as members of the IRC group, feed into this now
before it progresses any further down the line.

I think we'd like to talk about the current position and planned
position now, so irrespective of what this critical information is, I
think we'd all like to talk about this now, before you get this
information and go any further with the plans.

Matt