Hello, World!

Paul Tagliamonte paultag at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 2 21:23:54 UTC 2010

Howdy, ubuntu-irc,

I've put myself in for the running for the ubuntu-irc council. I've
been an Ubuntu member since 2008, and been a part of the community on
IRC since 2007. You can read more about my contributions to Ubuntu on
my wiki[1], or my launchpad[2].

I can be spotted in quite a few of the big #ubuntu* channels, and the
#fluxbox* channels. In a former life, I've been an operator for the
#ubuntu-beginners* channels. I have quite a solid grasp on both the
IRC protocol and the Freenode culture.

If you'd like to ask me anything more, I'd be happy to respond in
private, or on thread. I'm also on IRC as paultag.

Thanks so much for your time,
Paul Tagliamonte

[1]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Paultag
[2]: https://launchpad.net/~paultag

--
All programmers are playwrights, and all computers are lousy actors.

#define sizeof(x) rand()
:wq