Regarding Ubuntu Wireless Internet Connection

patx patx44 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 04:30:59 UTC 2010

Normally you do not need to install any drivers. But if you do you can view
available ones for download by going to Sys -> Admin -> Hardware Drivers.

In most cases if you click on the wireless button (assuming you are using
the default toolbar) you can see all networks. Then click on one to connect.
You seem a bit new to this kind of thing in general. I recommend reading
about everything you do before you ask.

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 3:49 AM, Juha Siltala <juha at siltala.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Unfortunately I am unable to provide any support via email without prior
> agreement or contract. Please use the support options available either
> commercially via Canonical or the free support offered by the friendly
> Ubuntu community.
>
> Please see http://www.ubuntu.com/support
>
> Cheers,
> Juha
>
> On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 06:31, Raghu Duddu <duddu.ramu at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Sir,
>>
>> Actually, I installed Ubuntu in my laptop, But I'm unable to connect
>> Wireless Internet connection. How to setup a Wireless connection and what
>> details will be give in the particular columns to connect. I have seen
>> the Documentation you have given the website but I'm unable to connect.
>>
>> Is there any drivers to install in my Laptop? can you please let me know
>>
>> This email (including any attached files) is confidential and is for the
>>
>> intended recipient(s) only. If you received this email by mistake,
>> please,
>>
>> as a courtesy, tell the sender, then delete this email.
>>
>> >Ðúđđú<
>>
>> --

Harrison Erd (PATX) - http://patx.me/
FreeCode Team Director of Press and Communications