Mailing List Moderation, was: IRC Council Term?

Joseph Price pricechild at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 18:07:30 UTC 2009

Up until now I have looked after the ubuntu-irc list myself.
Unfortunately I went offline for nearly a week and wasn't able to
approve this email. A little unfortunate giving the circumstances.
(including that Mez was already whitelisted)

That's a good idea about getting ubuntu & canonical emails
whitelisted. I will sort that out now.

I will also make sure that the rest of the council can moderate the
list, so next time I go on holiday (over 6 months away) this won't
happen again.