Stepping down from the IRC team

Jussi Schultink jussi01 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 19:36:36 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Firstly, May I remind everyone this isnt a "dump the ops" thread. If you
have a genuine problem with the operators or the way Ubuntu IRC is run, you
need to bring that to the IRC Council through one of the official contact
methods, our mailing list or our IRC channel #ubuntu-irc-council (As
documented here https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IrcTeam/AppealProcess). If this is
not done, we have no way of tracking an issue and making sure it is
resolved. Secondly, Mez I want to thank you for your contribution over the
time, effort is always appreciated. However, we have not received _anything_
officially from you (we have checked our mailing list archives) in the last
year, so its very hard to deal with this in a timely manner, as the problem
was never reported.

If you care to write us a confidential email to the mailing list, then your
concerns can be dealt with properly.

If you do not wish to follow this up, then I consider the matter closed.

Thanks

Jussi Schultink  (jussi01).