Mailing List Moderation, was: IRC Council Term?

John Vivirito gnomefreak at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 16:44:21 UTC 2009

I look after mozillateam mailing lists and would love a faster way of doing
it that the normal way. I will look into it and see if i have any questions.
Just one for now. the instructions on Daneils site doesnt explain how it
decides what to let through(whitelist) or block.

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 12:32 PM, Jan Claeys <lists at janc.be> wrote:

> Op maandag 28-09-2009 om 19:07 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Joseph
> Price:
> > That's a good idea about getting ubuntu & canonical emails
> > whitelisted.
>
> A lot of the spam I see on some lists I moderate is sent "From:"
> @lists.ubuntu.com addresses...  (Up to 50% of the spam, on some days.)
>
> Make sure you don't whitelist those...  ;)
>

> --
> Jan Claeys

Sincerely Yours,
   John Vivirito