abuse of powers

Benjamin Rubin bnrubin at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 23 18:40:18 UTC 2009

First of all, you posted your message to the public IRC mailing list, not
the IRC Council list that you posted your original question on.

Secondly, we all are acting civilly here, I would hope that you would do the
same. Please remember that our Code Of Conduct (
http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct/ ) extends outside of the IRC
channels.

Thirdly, tsimpson is correct. Just because your client closed the window
because you were no longer in the channel is not something that the
operators can be accountable for.

If you would like to continue this conversation on the private IRC Council
list, please make sure that you reply to irc-council at lists.ubuntu.com only.

Benjamin Rubin
https://launchpad.net/~bnrubin