Request: (Core) ops available from 01:00 UTC -- 05:00 UTC

Net Demon halo_g0d at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 22 08:18:12 UTC 2009

If anyone wants I'm usually on all of the time, I can watch and log and query ubottu for op help or go to #ubuntu-ops.

Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 03:20:56 +0100
Subject: Request: (Core) ops available from 01:00 UTC -- 05:00 UTC
From: lhavelund at ubuntu.com
To: ubuntu-irc at lists.ubuntu.com

In the past two days, I've had the pleasure of a messed up sleeping schedule, which has left me hoveringaround the IRC-sphere at god-awful hours of the night.
I only have access in #ubuntu-offtopic, but I still attempt to patrol #ubuntu whenever I'm around, so as to
notice any incidents before they occur and, er, report them to the correct authorities.
In the past two nights, I've had the unpleasant experience of being left with situations, which were left for
a long time before they were managed--last night, an incident[1] required five seperate ops calls, beforetritium was able to help me out dealing with the issue.
Consider this a request for the new IRCC (congrats, by the way!) to identify if this is a general problem,
and, if the IRCC is able to confirm this, appoint ops who are around during these hours.
Regards,Lasse Havelund
[1] http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2009/12/22/%23ubuntu-ops.html