Call for comments on IRCC nominees

Matthew Lye matthew.lye at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 18 00:57:47 UTC 2009

I agree with what Juha has pointed out.

It might be a good idea to hold off and formalize what the role will entail
and the expected relationship between the CC, Freenode, Community, and the
IRCC.

There is a significant possibility some people may choose to pull out, or
other people would wish to take part after the role of the IRCC becomes a
little clearer.

-Matthew Lye

You can do anything you set your mind to when you have vision,
determination, and and endless supply of expendable labor.
<No tree's were harmed during this transmission. However, a great number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced>