Call for comments on IRCC nominees

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 15 23:17:33 UTC 2009

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 5:59 PM, Joseph Price <pricechild at gmail.com> wrote:
> As I don't think I received an answer last time... are we going to
> finalise the charter before sorting out nominees?

The lack of a full active IRCC was causing serious problems
community-wise (I fear poor jussi and Pici were being terribly
over-worked, thanks again for all your hard work guys!). The consensus
seemed to be that we should move forward with appointment and complete
discussion on any final lingering issues once the new IRCC is in
place.

> I feel lines such as "Be familiar of the expectations listed in this
> charter and commit to executing them as part of the IRC Council " are
> slightly unfair if they're still subject to change.

Any changes will be fully discussed with the new IRCC. Given that none
of the changes appear to be too horribly controversial I don't see
this as a major issue.

> Thanks very much for the feedback you've given Elizabeth. I assume you
> have been speaking on behalf of all the other CC members who haven't
> participated in the open discussion?

I can't really claim to be speaking for the entire CC, but my dialog
with this team has been in line with the consensus of the CC :)

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com