IrcCouncilChanges Document

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Dec 7 19:55:52 UTC 2009

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 2:39 PM, Joseph Price <pricechild at gmail.com> wrote:
> Howdy, referring to my email sent 1 December 2009 19:44, and to which
> popey acknowledged 4 December 2009 13:45 & lyz 4 December 2009 13:49.
>
> I appreciate your offer Jussi but I would rather make a nuisance of
> myself with the CC rather than have you ignored instead.

I am not really understanding your objection. The Community Council
and the IRC Council are working in collaboration on this document. I
think Jussi's email was perfectly appropriate in asking the community
for input at this time. Would you have rather the CC asked the
community instead of the IRCC asking?

Cheers.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2