Renewed call for nominees - IRC Council

Steve Stalcup vorian at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 2 21:08:02 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 12:23 AM, Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Just to be clear - those who have already nominated themselves do not
> need to do so again, they will already be taken into account. We're
> simply extending the call for nominations to encourage a few more
> nominees to come forward, not replacing the previous call for
> nominations.

Oh, very sorry about that!  I think it would be nice if all the
applicants would publicly nominate themselves.

I've been around the block with a lot of different Ubuntu Groups, and
I'm not too shy to say that I would like to be considered (and would
actual add a very diverse background to boot)

Thanks!
Steve