Request for the removal of IRSEEK bot from all ubuntu channels.

Dennis Kaarsemaker dennis at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 12 15:09:50 UTC 2008

On wo, 2008-03-12 at 12:57 +1100, Sarah Hobbs wrote:

> I'd like to request the removal of IRSEEK from all ubuntu channels that
> it is currently in.
>
> The reasons for this are as follows:

Though I disagree with the reasons, I do understand them.

However, I am in favor of *not* banning irseek. Irseek combines searches
from many other networks/channels, making it more useful than greping
locally through freenode logs when searching for an answer.

--
Dennis K.

The universe tends towards maximum irony. Don't push it.