When will we have more ops in #ubuntu during the Australasian day?

Sarah Hobbs hobbsee at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 30 12:35:56 UTC 2008

Hey there,

After today's episode with the flooders in #ubuntu, again...

When will we have more ops in #ubuntu during the Australasian day?

I'm getting a little sick of having to respond, because there's so few
people around, and not watching it all the time.  People are coming,
begging for someone to do something about it, into -ops.  This appears
to show that the job is not being done adequately.

IRC Council, the body with the responsibility to add more operators,
when will this be resolved?

Hobbsee
(who is hoping to be able to retire from userland irc channels soon, but
not wanting to leave people pleading for some action from flooders,
trolls, etc, in -ops)