Council Elections

Joseph Price pricechild at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 22 17:16:00 UTC 2008

Announced at the latest ubuntu-irc meeting that we are going to be going
through the process of electing some new council members.

The process I outlined at the meeting was only an idea, and I think I
tried to put across the message that I would be writing it to this ML
when decided on, including deadlines. (My fault if I didn't make this
clear enough)

We're just talking with the CC atm to work out the finer details, and as
soon as that's done, we'll post it here.

Finally, as I said at that meeting, please only nominate yourselves at
this time. If you really want to nominate someone else, tell them, and
get them to nominate themselves if they want to run for it. Comments on
wiki pages/to email lists will then probably follow.

Pricey