IRC activity

ljlbox at tiscali.it ljlbox at tiscali.it
Wed Aug 27 23:05:10 UTC 2008

After this rather long sabbatic, and now after observing things "from a
distance" for a while, all things considered, I think I'm ready and
willing to be active again.

However, I believe that due to my slightly
nervous indole, I might prefer to act somewhat more detachedly, which
in practice would mean I'd engage in daily IRC discussion less and
concentrate more on using the mailing lists and such, while actively
partecipating on IRC (aside from the actual support channels)
consistently but not for hours at a time.

Feedback on whether that
should be advantageous for the channels is welcomed.

by LjL
ljl at ubuntu.
com

(sorry, cannot sign, not on my computer)

Tutti a Scuola!
Il nuovo anno scolastico si avvicina, prendi per tempo tutto ci�� che serve per iniziare al meglio la scuola o l'universit��.  Risparmia su elettronica e gadgets, compra portatili e accessori hi-tech piccoli e potenti, acquista libri e materiale scolastico. http://shopping.tiscali.it