Ubuntu Bot Hosting

Dani Soufi danisoufi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 15:20:35 UTC 2008

Dear All,
I have noticed that there are instability with your hosting ubuntu loco bots
(ubot3, for example). I'm naming this bot because our loco team has it in
it's channel. As far as I know, that this is a volunteer's bot and it seems
that it's not so stable as it should be and faces a lot of connection
timeouts. That's why I would like to say that I'm willing to host your
ubuntu bot. I got 11.5MB down and 8.5MB up, stable connection with static
ip. So I hope this would just make things better in regards to ubuntu
community.

Best Regards,
Dani