Goodbye

Sarah Hobbs hobbsee at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 29 02:04:29 UTC 2008

Christopher Houdeshell wrote:
> Wow - Anyone want to discribe the whole issue so we all can make
> educated and mature actions?

Freenode has become very lax with regards to trolls that are people, and
not bots.  Consequently, some of us are quite unhappy with this, and are
reconsidering being a part of this environment, where the trolls are
respected and listened to more than the IRC operators, by freenode staff.

This applies to many trolls going around on freenode, including ones
that harass others in multiple channel namespaces, which really should
be a network issue.

Thanks for taking action, Seveas.  I suspect you'll be the first of many.

Hobbsee