IRC council

Dennis Kaarsemaker dennis at ubuntu.com
Wed May 23 16:48:13 UTC 2007

Hi folks,

At UDS we discussed the IRC council, the proposed governance documnt can
be found via the IrcTeam wikipage. It's modeled on the ForumsGovernance
document, which has been discussed a lot, so this is a solid foundation.

The proposed council members are:

LjL
nalioth
PriceChild
elkbuntu
Seveas

With myself as interim team leader until we all know the ropes. Please
tell me if you see a problem with this list of people. If there are no
problems, I'd like to take this to the community council in 6 days.
--
Dennis K.

Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so.