Suggested changes to operator guidelines

Joseph Price pricechild at ubuntu.com
Sun Jul 29 11:35:08 UTC 2007

On 28/07/07, Joseph Price <pricechild at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Seveas has suggested a change to the operator guidelines here :
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IrcTeam/OperatorGuidelines?action=diff&rev2=11&rev1=8
>
> This should meet the CCs requirements and I hopefully not be a problem
> for any current operators.
>
> Please be vocal on feedback :)
>
> Pricey

I've managed to catch what I think is most of the regular ubuntu-irc
operators on irc and no-one so far has expressed any concern
whatsoever.

The only notable person that I can think of that hasn't asked is Ljl
who is a proposed candidate for the IRC Council. He's away currently
though and we don't know until when.

So I'll be sending off an email the the CC list after lunch displaying
the change and finally asking for approval :)

Pricey