Moving forward

Dennis Kaarsemaker dennis at kaarsemaker.net
Thu Jan 25 21:46:00 UTC 2007

In the meeting next week, I really want to accomplish one thing: Getting
the IRC council back up and running.

Everyone in the current ops team who thinks he'll have the time and who
wants to take on this job is more than welcome to propose himself as
candidate. In the meeting, let's please do both the proposals and the
voting so please try and show up!

Another thing that needs to be done is hearing from everyone what else
needs to be changed. The biggest complaint last time was the lack of
openness. I really think this has improved, with both bantracker and
channel being open. But clearly people want to see other things
improved, so let's make that happen!

One change I see calling for is processes. If you want to see a certain
process changed (or created), then please make a proposal on the
IrcOperatorMeetingAgenda
--
Dennis K.

Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so.