issues with freenode

Frode M. Døving frode at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 2 16:39:35 UTC 2006

Torsdag 02 november 2006 13:57, skrev John Vivirito:
> same errors trying your sever jason. and with port 8001 it just hangs
> on connect. i guess i wont be there today :(. can someone let me know
> when it opens back up. thank you
[cut]
17:27 -christel(i=christel at freenode/staff/gentoo.christel)- [Global Notice] Hi
again! I'm afraid we jumped the gun a bit too early, the network is not under
a DDoS attack, it appears one of our staffers found a bug in our ircd. We
should be all set and good now. Thank you for using freenode and have a good
day.

- Frode