tor

John Vivirito gnomefreak at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 23:43:26 UTC 2006

sorry ive had pc issues ive been off since this morining but ok ill go
with the +e solution (jenda i thought nalioth had to +e you that day to
get into #ubuntu > thats why i thought you used it) sorry if it was
someone else. im not sure what "tor" is or is used for atm but im
reading the link someone posted. but that sounds fine.
- --
GnomeFreak

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Johnvivirito
https://launchpad.net/people/gnomefreak