Fwd: Mentoring New Ops ( suggestion from recent meeting)

Francis Giannaros francisg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 00:58:57 UTC 2006

On Friday 22 December 2006 00:08, Cody Somerville wrote:
> [...]

I think the issue would be that there are things that a new op wouldn't know
about, and hence wouldn't know to ask; i.e. of this mailing list, of some
channel modes, of the launchpad group (though it's not much use anymore). Of
course there isn't that much, but pretty much all of us got a little help
when starting off, but just not in an official way.

I think this quick-and-dirty mentor for new ops will be good for showing them
the ropes/going over a few things.

Regards,
apokryphos