[Ubuntu-ir] Ubuntu-ir Digest, Vol 12, Issue 3

Reza Hajjizadeh hajjizadeh2002 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 13:14:51 BST 2009


On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 3:30 PM,  <ubuntu-ir-request at lists.ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Send Ubuntu-ir mailing list submissions to
>        ubuntu-ir at lists.ubuntu.com
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>        https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-ir
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>        ubuntu-ir-request at lists.ubuntu.com
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>        ubuntu-ir-owner at lists.ubuntu.com
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Ubuntu-ir digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>   1. Re:  Ubuntu-ir Digest, Vol 12, Issue 2 (saeid zebardast)
>   2. Re:  new policies for spam filtering in this mailing list
>      (Ahmad Sufi Mahmudi)
>   3. Re:  new policies for spam filtering in this mailing list
>      (Muhammad JafariPour)
>   4. Re:  new policies for spam filtering in this mailing list
>      (Yassin Alvandi)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 18:06:12 +0430
> From: saeid zebardast <cheshmak4net at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-ir] Ubuntu-ir Digest, Vol 12, Issue 2
> To: ubuntu-ir at lists.ubuntu.com
> Message-ID:
>        <938825b0905110636q122a0966x6f701acf92424755 at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
>
> just reply
>
> On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 3:30 PM, <ubuntu-ir-request at lists.ubuntu.com> wrote:
>
>> Send Ubuntu-ir mailing list submissions to
>>        ubuntu-ir at lists.ubuntu.com
>>
>> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>>        https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-ir
>> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>>        ubuntu-ir-request at lists.ubuntu.com
>>
>> You can reach the person managing the list at
>>        ubuntu-ir-owner at lists.ubuntu.com
>>
>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of Ubuntu-ir digest..."
>>
>>
>> Today's Topics:
>>
>>   1.  new policies for spam filtering in this mailing list
>>      (Mohamad Reza Mirdamadi)
>>
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Message: 1
>> Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 15:11:17 +0430
>> From: Mohamad Reza Mirdamadi <mohi.pub at gmail.com>
>> Subject: [Ubuntu-ir] new policies for spam filtering in this mailing
>>        list
>> To: "Ubuntu Iranian Mailing List" <ubuntu-ir at lists.ubuntu.com>
>> Message-ID: <200905111511.18206.mohi.pub at gmail.com>
>> Content-Type: text/plain;  charset="utf-8"
>>
>> Hi dear members,
>>
>> We have set some new policies to decrease spamming this list. I'm just
>> testing
>> this. Please someone just reply this e-mails simply and it is all done! ;-)
>>
>> If you encountered any issue, please contact us.
>>
>> P.S.: while our forum is down due to CMS maintenance, you may simply use
>> here
>> as an alternate alongside irc channel. :)
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Mohamad Reza Mirdamadi
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> --
>> Ubuntu-ir mailing list
>> Ubuntu-ir at lists.ubuntu.com
>> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-ir
>>
>>
>> End of Ubuntu-ir Digest, Vol 12, Issue 2
>> ****************************************
>>
>
>
>
> --
> ---------------------about me----------------------
> Saeid Zebardast
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 17:27:57 +0430
> From: Ahmad Sufi Mahmudi <ahmadmahmudi at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-ir] new policies for spam filtering in this
>        mailing list
> To: Ubuntu Iranian Team Mailing List <ubuntu-ir at lists.ubuntu.com>
> Message-ID: <1242046677.5636.0.camel at ahmad-desktop>
> Content-Type: text/plain
>
> Just reply :)
>
> On Mon, 2009-05-11 at 15:11 +0430, Mohamad Reza Mirdamadi wrote:
>> Hi dear members,
>>
>> We have set some new policies to decrease spamming this list. I'm just testing
>> this. Please someone just reply this e-mails simply and it is all done! ;-)
>>
>> If you encountered any issue, please contact us.
>>
>> P.S.: while our forum is down due to CMS maintenance, you may simply use here
>> as an alternate alongside irc channel. :)
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Mohamad Reza Mirdamadi
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 18:43:26 +0430
> From: Muhammad JafariPour <m.jafaripour at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-ir] new policies for spam filtering in this
>        mailing list
> To: Ubuntu Iranian Team Mailing List <ubuntu-ir at lists.ubuntu.com>
> Message-ID:
>        <5885dcd70905110713l6c507b96w24d9f70671a24720 at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
>
>  just reply
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 4
> Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 19:11:19 +0430
> From: Yassin Alvandi <yassin at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-ir] new policies for spam filtering in this
>        mailing list
> To: Mohamad Reza Mirdamadi <mohi.pub at gmail.com>,        Ubuntu Iranian Team
>        Mailing List <ubuntu-ir at lists.ubuntu.com>
> Message-ID:
>        <20eaf03e0905110741y5766b832o7e30834770c17259 at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
>
> On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 3:11 PM, Mohamad Reza Mirdamadi
> <mohi.pub at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi dear members,
>>
>> We have set some new policies to decrease spamming this list. I'm just
>> testing
>> this. Please someone just reply this e-mails simply and it is all done! ;-)
>>
>> If you encountered any issue, please contact us.
>>
>> P.S.: while our forum is down due to CMS maintenance, you may simply use
>> here
>> as an alternate alongside irc channel. :)
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Mohamad Reza Mirdamadi
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Ubuntu-ir mailing list
>> Ubuntu-ir at lists.ubuntu.com
>> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-ir
>>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> --
> Ubuntu-ir mailing list
> Ubuntu-ir at lists.ubuntu.com
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-ir
>
>
> End of Ubuntu-ir Digest, Vol 12, Issue 3
> ****************************************
>



More information about the Ubuntu-ir mailing list