[Ubuntu-ir] Key-Signing Party at 9.04 Release Party
Behnam Esfahbod ZWNJ
behnam at zwnj.org
Mon Apr 20 09:10:24 BST 2009
We are planning to hold a key-signing party alongside the 9.04 release
party on May 7 in Tehran.
Here is the wiki page:
== What you gain ==
* Making your public-key trustworthy, so people from all around the
world can send you encrypted (secured) emails.
* You will meet so many people face-to-face! ;)
== How you can help ==
* Participation! Just send an email (subject: Keysigning Tehran 9.04)
to ubuntu at zwnj.org containing your name and public-key.
* Let us know what's missing on the page or complete it yourself;
* Spread the word...
Please let us know if you have any more question.
' بهنام اسفهبد
' Behnam Esfahbod
* .. http://behnam.esfahbod.info
* ` *
* o * http://zwnj.org
More information about the Ubuntu-ir