[Ubuntu-ir] Ubuntu 8.04 Release Party Planning...

Mehdi mehdi.public at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 09:21:24 GMT 2008

Hi List,

We are planning for an Ubuntu 8.04 Release Party.

This event will be a place where FLOSS fans can meet, share idea's, help
beginners with the installation, see what is possible professionally with
Ubuntu and Open-Source, ...  Since Hardy will be an LTS release, ideal for
enterprises, companies and schools, we would like them hear about it and
join us to see what Hardy brings...

Share with us your ideas and let us know if you'd like to participate and
take part...

Keep May 01 2008 free in your agendas, we hope to meet you all at the Hardy
Release Party :-)

More Talk: http://forum.ubuntu.ir/index.php?topic=4042
Wiki Page: http://wiki.ubuntu.ir/ReleaseParty/HardyReleaseParty

Bests