Focal Ubiquity SRU

Dimitri John Ledkov xnox at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 3 12:23:32 UTC 2020

Hi,

I think we want to start preparing focal SRU of ubiquity.
Currently in groovy we have the below.

Do we want everything? (some is missing bug numbers)
Or just some things?

# Work towards improving hybrid ESP setup on BIOS systems, requires
some partman-* SRUs, if we want to take this
# xnox inclined to not SRU these things, unless we really want this
stuff? it's fairly new development
96a22123f Fixed partition type of EFI partition
7738c9ad7 Automatic update of included source packages:
partman-partitioning 120ubuntu3. LP: #1796260
fd7b43bf8 Automatic update of included source packages: console-setup
1.195ubuntu2, localechooser 2.71ubuntu5, partman-efi 84ubuntu1,
partman-lvm 133.

# zsys fixes
# xnox - I guess we want these
82a9b2587 Do not export all pools
36ea45160 Use persistent path for pool's vdevs
e761f4e8c Enable ZFS autotrim # NB! no bug number

# Fixups of correct bootloader setup with multiple devices
# xnox - I guess we want these
202625efe make grub_default consider the boot argument in the
non-removable case (LP: #1847898)
9bd9bb33d make grub_default consider the boot argument in the non-removable case

# UI improvement
# xnox - not sure, is there a bug number?
4d46311f1 ubiquity.ui: set max-width-chars on the question label # NB!
no bug number

# Translations
# xnox - always a yes
75e6f7e0f * debian/real-po:   - updated translations from launchpad,
including strings from the new     subpage for RST (lp: #1874103)

--
Regards,

Dimitri.