PowerPC live ISO bugs

Adam Smith adogcalledsummer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 22:00:42 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I know it is late in the release cycle, and you must all be super busy, but could you help squish some PowerPC bugs please?

The first is bug 1256588 "PPC: LiveCD installation window vanishes during installation".  It's some python bug in ubiquity/debconf. The live ISO currently will not install with this bug so it is pretty critical.

Also, I've raised a couple of bugs about how the installer handles sound modules.  These are on casper (bug 1296386) and hw-detect (bug 1296373).  I've attached patches in those bug reports that I think should fix the problems.

Thanks

Adam