automatic-ubiquity questions

Richard Feltstykket richard at unixboxen.net
Thu Nov 7 17:47:56 UTC 2013

Hi,

I hope this is the right place to ask this question, if not, feel free
to direct me somwhere else:

I'm trying to preseed a Mint 15 desktop installation for deployment and
I'm running into some trouble.  It seems the installer ignores some d-i
statements:

d-i apt-setup/local6/repository string \
        http://apt.puppetlabs.com raring main dependencies
d-i apt-setup/local0/comment string puppetlabs apt
d-i apt-setup/local0/key string http://apt.puppetlabs.com/pubkey.gpg
d-i pkgsel/include string openssh-server puppet

I don't see any message about them in the logs, even with
debug-ubiquity.  I've confirmed from a shell while the installer is
going that the system is up on the network and able to access the
repository.  It is reading d-i statemnts (such as automatic user
account/password creation), so I'm sure the file is being read.
Additionally, these d-i statements works fine in the Debian installer,
as I use them for Ubuntu.   Mint only uses Ubiquity installer however.

Is there a list of all Ubiquity specific options anywhere I can review?

Thanks,
Richard