Contributing to wubi publishing

Evan Dandrea evan.dandrea at canonical.com
Tue Feb 12 18:00:21 UTC 2013

The first step would be getting Wubi building using the Ubuntu archive
infrastructure. So this would involve using packages for dependencies
where appropriate and replacing any binary blobs with source trees.

As the current tools that Wubi pulls in require clicking through
dialogs in a graphical display, these would need to be replaced with
msi-based installers, like the ones used for the Windows version of
usb-creator:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~usb-creator-hackers/usb-creator/trunk/view/head:/tools/check_external_deps