[Oneiric] linux kernel 3.0.0-12.19 uploaded (ABI Bump)

Leann Ogasawara leann.ogasawara at canonical.com
Sat Sep 24 15:31:21 UTC 2011

We have uploaded a new Oneiric linux kernel. Please note the ABI bump.
The most notable changes are as follows:

      * rt2x00: Serialize TX operations on a queue.
      * net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_netlink.c: fix Oops on container
        destroy
      * hfsplus: Fix kfree of wrong pointers in hfsplus_fill_super()
        error path
      * [Config] Compile-in vfat support for armel
      * OMAP3 and 4 hwmod I2C units only allow 16 bit access
      * Unregister input device only if it is registered
      * add a new linux-image-extras package for virtual
      * headers_install: fix #include "..." usage for userspace
      * [Config] Enable CONFIG_RTS5139=m on i386/amd64
      * Staging: add driver for Realtek RTS5139 cardreader
      * x86: reboot: Make Dell Latitude E6220 use reboot=pci
      * [Config] standardise on HZ=250
      * ata: make DVD drive recognisable on systems with Sandybridge CPT
        chipset
      * x86: reboot: Make Dell Optiplex 990 use reboot=pci

The full changelog can be found at:

  https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/3.0.0-12.19

Thanks,
Leann