"Couldn't open mtdev" crashing X

Chase Douglas chase.douglas at canonical.com
Fri Jun 3 20:12:06 UTC 2011

On 06/03/2011 03:58 PM, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> I've given up and returned the hardware. It would have been possible to
> debug it a week ago, but now I no longer possess it.

I'm sorry to hear that :(. Last week I was biking across the Appalachian
mountains and I'm just now getting back into the swing of things.

Input devices can be fickle things. They should be straighforward and
simple, but I can attest to the many ways in which they make developer's
lives challenging :).

Thanks for the report.

-- Chase