%post in ubuntu kickstart

Rohit Kumar Mehta rohitm at engr.uconn.edu
Wed Mar 25 16:13:52 GMT 2009

Sorry Stephen, I'm not sure why it fails either.
I would only try the very obvious things (make sure you have the
absolute path to useradd, etc). You could also try your command "useradd
... >/var/log/useraddlog" and maybe that would provide some more
information.  I'm pretty sure a one-time python script would work.

Rohit

--
Rohit Mehta
Computer Engineer