boot direct from an iso

ago agostino.russo at gmail.com
Wed May 14 08:15:24 BST 2008

Hi Scott,

Yes there are hooks in gutsy too, but do not remember the exact syntax
on top of my head. A trick is to stop the boot process with
break=mount and look into /scripts/casper-bottom. Or look into the
older branch of lupin. I will be back tonight and will provide more
info.

Ps I have been looking for someone with mac experience to help with a
wubi port (mubi). In particular it would help if you could provide
more info on the boot process (assuming your experiences with atv can
be extended to other macs).

Ago