boot direct from an iso

ago agostino.russo at gmail.com
Tue May 13 23:34:42 BST 2008

Scott, apologies if my first email wasn't very clear, I hope that the
second one I sent was more helpful. I am glad to see you found your
way through, and I certainly agree that the documentation on the lupin
hooks should be improved (mostly my fault). I was hoping to provide
the same hooks also in the alternate initrd and was waiting for an
harmonization before writing the docs.

Ago