Feisty doesnt find my harddisk!

POD69 at gmx.net POD69 at gmx.net
Sat May 12 12:16:10 BST 2007

Hello

I tried to solve my problem on a few forums and mailing lists but no one could help me so i hope i am right here to get the answer to my problem.

The problem is that i cant install Feisty on my Toshiba Tecra S3 Notebook, because  Feisty doesnt detect the harddisk during the installation process. Edgy had no problems with that and the installation was no problem! So what can i do?

thx peter