forcing a netboot on machines that don't support netboot.

Rohit Kumar Mehta rohitm at engr.uconn.edu
Thu Jul 26 20:04:23 BST 2007

Hoorray, I have found the answer to this question.  Apparently the
newest gPXE build provides a universal boot CD iso or bootable USB key
image.  I figure a lot of people might be interested in this, so here
are the files:

http://www.engr.uconn.edu/~rohitm/etherboot.usb
http://www.engr.uconn.edu/~rohitm/etherboot.iso

Rohit