new contributor

Pema Geyleg pema.geyleg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 11:23:32 BST 2007

Dear Colin,

I am really grateful for your mail.  I had a look at the
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/InstallerDevelopment/ToDo and found that I could
contribute in most of the areas listed under it.

I have uploaded most of the documentation on the stuffs that I had been
doing over the three years at
http://dzongkha.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
and customization of Debian Linux can be found at
http://dzongkha.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/D-i
and creation of Live CD based on Morphix and Morhpix installer at
http://dzongkha.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Livecd-installer

I am still not sure how the d-i and alternate ubuntu-installer is being
maintained.What are the changes that has taken place inside the alternate
ubuntu-installer.Could you please throw some light on it..

I would also be grateful if you could assign specific tasks to me so that I
could work on it and contribute to ubuntu linux and the ubuntu community as
a whole..

Many Thanks
Pema Geyleg