[ubuntu-in] Accounting and Tax software (was regarding Java JRE versus openjdk)

Ramnarayan.K ramnarayan.k at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 10:27:15 UTC 2014

Dear Gora

Thanks

will / rather am checking it out, out of interest - I usually do it
directly - am helping a few other file their returns along with doing their
annual accounts as well.

will recommend it to others.

However you may have opened a pandora's box (of questions)

1. Do you know of any company / organization that creates accounting
software that is Linux based  and includes tax stuff

two options had been recommended earlier and after contacting them the
result has been a dead end - inspite of the rave reviews available on the
internet.

http://kalculate.com/ rs 5500 for a pro version single license running open
lx os ??

and http://www.gnukhata.org/ - who got back saying they will get back again