[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu 12.04 on Macbook Pro 5,1

Swarup dinbandhu at sprynet.com
Tue Sep 11 23:17:01 UTC 2012

Great work!!

I may try it myself-- if it doesn't look too tough after I review your
posts.

And by the way: Does everything work? Sound, cursor movement and
control, are all the basic as well as ancillary features of the computer
working? Is the system stable? Is it buggy? Please let me know.

Once again: great work!!

Regards,
Swarup