[ubuntu-in] proxyless internet connection sharing

Alok Singh Mahor alokmahor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 05:25:14 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I used to access internet via proxy server. (no direct connection is
available for me)
when I share my internet connection to other laptop one need to set proxy
in that laptop too. (I share internet connection using network manager)

I want to share my internet that can work without proxy (so there will be
no need to set proxy on the laptop which is accessing my internet
connection)
please suggest me some method
thank you

--