[ubuntu-in] kannada script

Sriranga(78yrsold) withblessings at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 02:32:41 UTC 2012

Dear Prasad,
Thanks for the valuable guidance
Reproduced the extract of help received from Sri OMshivaprakash earlier
than yours for your information.

"*Please install ibus-m17n package*
*Once that is done, in Language Support - select ibus as the input method*
*Run ibus-setup command and add required keyboard layouts in second tab
(kn-itrans, inscript etc)"*

Anyway Solved the problem.  I am using kn-itrans -which is phonetic
keyboard just like barahaIME. Thanks to all.
With choicest blessings,
-sriranga(79yrs)